Re: [APD] Fun with numbers

Sure. Consider our plants. Some of them grow underwater
naturally but naturally you won't compressed CO2 tanks.

Naturally adapting well enough for the species to persist
in a given nautral set of conditions does not entail that
those conditions are necessarily the best or only
conditions for that species.

sh