[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [APD] R/O Valves

urville wrote:
> you know i noticed almost all the needle valves i 've been suggested
> come from fluid control companies have you looked at those sights?
> seems that at least sounds like what your looking for, fluid control.. 
> maybe not...

Well, I've found some. I just don't know whether they are safe for 
drinking water or not. It seems that they are usually called 3-way ball 
valves or diversion ball valves. Getting warmer ;)

Jerry Baker
Aquatic-Plants mailing list
Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com