Re: [APD] Light cycle and algae

The reports have been spotty, and in some of those reports,
so has the glass ;-)

This notion started, I believe, when someone figured that,
since it rains in the tropics so often, plants must like to
have shady periods during the day. Of course, it could just
mean that plnats in the tropics get shade whether it does
them any good or harm or not.

I think one is as likely to get the results by cutting back
from say 14 hours to 10 or 12 hours. And for avoiding
algae, nothing seems lots fo plants, well fed, and water
changes.

sh