Re: [APD] Legal implications of free speech...

bobalston9 at yahoo_com wrote:
> I love to pass on positive references to vendors who provide excellent
> service and back their products.  I think it best to pass on my negative
> experiences with vendors privately wherever possible.

That is only choosing to allow other users to be subject to the same
treatment you received. It should be more publicized. The Internet has
been the greatest thing ever for rating businesses. In the old days I
would have had no one to tell except maybe 10 people at a local fish
club. True free-market forces only work correctly when the consumer has
access to information. Passing on positive information, and withholding
negative information, denies the market the opportunity to do its job of
weeding out the lame businesses.

--
Jerry Baker