Re: [APD] HQI's

David, I would highly suggest using HQI MH's, I have been very pleased vs the Mongul/other types. They are pretty efficient in terms of PAR/watt ratings (see Daniel's web site), AM bulbs do very well(the best on the list).

The thing I really like about them are they are small and aesthetically pleasing to boot.
For using MH's, I would not/do not use anything other than these.
Add T5's and I think you have a winning combo and the price for the T5's have come down a fair amount.

I've found bulk 150 w bulbs (10K) for 25-30$ range each for lots of 10.
So you can weasle the cost down that way also.

Regards,
Tom Barr

www.BarrReport.com