Re: [APD] Melting Val

Adam, this could be it.  I did just get everything set up again after having
all the plants float for a couple of weeks.  Started CO2, light and fert dosing
late last week.  The CO2 cut out, so I upped the dose of Excel these last
couple of days (tanks getting picked up today).
So, if I cut out the Excel, your exprience is that they'll grow back?  Hope so!!

Thanks.

Jason Miller