Re: [APD] Clear for Life Aquarium Problem

3M Finesse-It? System will fix up acrylic scratches really well.

I don¹t have any affiliation with this mob except that I used their products
to polish a very large amount of acrylic in Australias largest freshwater
public aquarium.  The staff at Sydney Aquarium told me about how well it
works.   The product can be used underwater on scuba with an air operated
sander.   It is a range of various sized grits then a wool buffer.  If you
follow their instructions you end up with an incredibly smooth mirror like
finish.

http://cms.3m.com/cms/GB/en/2-38/zuReEX/view.jhtml

I imagine the automotive product mentioned below does the same thing.

Dave