Re: [APD] Clear for Life Aquarium Problem

These polishes use fine abrasives to turn big scratches
into little ones that the eye cannot pick up. The finer you
go, the harder to see.

You can work your way to jeweler's rouge but the finer car
polishes are usually adequate. Try Maguire's 82 and use a
buff pad on an orbital sander. If you use a buff pad on
drill, you need to use a slow speed setting to avoid
friction-heat build up drying the polish medium before the
polish has had enough chance to to work the surface. If the
scratches are deep or wide, you can start out with a
coarser polish and work you way towards the finer stuff.

sh