Re: [APD] Clear for Life Aquarium Problem

Gordon McLellan wrote:
> Sorry to chime in as a lurker ...
>
> Meguiers makes automotive detailing products, and I've seen some of them in
> action ... resulting in acrylic sheets with flawless mirror like properties
> (computer modding). ScratchX is touted to remove fine scratches and swirls
>
> perhaps if filling the tank with water doesn't make the scratches fade, some
> elbow grease will?

It's funny that you mention that. I use Meguire's on my car exclusively.
That is what I used to buff out a section of the tank. I tried ScratchX
and polish #2. The scratch out was definitely more effective than
anything else, but still left some.

--
Jerry Baker