Re: [APD] Solenoids & Needle Valves

 I have a clippard valve that I bought from M3 about 4 years ago.
It's worked just fine on my system. M3's old web page seems to be down,
but here is a similar needle valve on Clippard's web page. It isn't the
exact same vavle, but you get the idea.
http://www.clippard.com/store/display_details.asp?sku=MNV-4K2
-Chrys