From: "Holly Wagner" <holly5dogs at yahoo_com>
To: "aquatic plants digest" <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: [APD] Petco Depot Mngr

> The fish staff at one of my local Wal-Mart stores are very knowledgeable
and helpful.  They stocked live foods for awhile until the county health
inspector found out they were keeping surplus inventory of blackworms in the
snack bar frig.  Then they had to stop.  I was in Petsmart on Saturday and
the fish dept. there looked like an aquatic killing zone.  I think it all
depends on the management and staff at whatever big box store you shop at.

> Holly
>
> Jerry Baker <jerry at bakerweb_biz> wrote:
> urville wrote:
> > Wal-MArt is the same way. It would be different if it wasnt just
cruelty. PetCo is just one of those places. I just dont buy fish from those
places. Now PetSmart in I went to in Colorado. I didnt speak with any staff
but they had a beautiful setup, and everything looked very healthy. who
knows, maybe i was just there on shipment day.