From: aquatic-plants-bounces+rtcrosby=charter_net at actwin.com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces+rtcrosby=charter_net at actwin.com] On Behalf Of
Jerry Baker
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 9:35 AM
To: aquatic plants digest
Subject: Re: [APD] Baloney Detection

S. Hieber wrote:
> Yeah, nice work if you can get it. But there aren't many refereed
> journals dealing with aquatic gardening.

Ya. It's unfortunate. NASA does a lot of studies on aquatic vegetation for
various uses though. Those get published in journals like Advanced Space
Research.

I was just left thinking of sometimes stumbling across a product that claims
it will solve all of your problems. "Makes water changes a thing of the
past, and all your plants will grow 2 feet a day and trim themselves" kinds
of stuff.

--
Jerry Baker