Re: [APD] New notes on CO2 misting methods

Thomas Barr wrote:
> It is key to use very good venturis or the larger bubble size will influence the results.

I would be concerned of the possibility that confirmation bias is
influencing the results more than bubble size is.

> Consistently day after day, very high dissolved O2 levels.

Isn't that always the case when pearling is occurring?

> Next is hooking up the venturi and trying another method to do this in addition to these I've discussed.

I would still be interested in seeing whether this effect is actually
due to the CO2, or whether any air bubbles would create the same effect.

--
Jerry Baker