Re: [APD] Topfin Brand

Liz Wilhite wrote:
> I really don't know why it is necessary to launch attacks on what was, until
> about the last 10 - 14 days, one of the friendliest and most enjoyable
> listservs around.

I have wondered the same thing. I think you're safe as long as you
discuss only plants or fish (and not anything tangentially related), and
do not ask any questions of Tom Barr.

Once I tried to tell my landlord that I had a positive attitude about
being able to pay the rent on time, but he insisted a positive outlook
didn't count as payment. What a killjoy.

--
Jerry Baker