Re: [APD] CO2 in the mist

if you drill a hole just before the intake where the line meets the pump
then you dont get the suction, it will just suck water in with extra
suction i do this for venting co2 through a powerheads venturi so it
doesnt suck my bottle contents all out. just an fyi if your absolutely
have to do it this way. it works for me, i'm not trying to say anyones
wrong.