Re: [APD] removing scratches from an acrylic aquarium

i dont know anyone. but i do know if you feel confident enough you can
possibly save money just drilling the base glass yourself and
buyingeither diy pvc bulkheads and piping (my lfs did this) or getting
one heres a link to just one.
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=12078&Ntt=megaflow%20overflow&Ntk=All&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Np=1&N=0&Nty=1