Re: [APD] CO2 in the mist

i tried it. but i use diy and control is impossible and i went around 79
ppm this way. the only thing i can think is to let it peter out more and
then hook it up. of course if your using pressurized i bet it works
great. i have beent old by APC members that fluvals work well , but that
some other canisters can let it collect too much and it will cause the
impeller to run dry if the canister isnt designed a certain way. just a
heads up