If you really want to reduce organics in water using H2O2 apply uv light to
form .OH radicals and then you will see some serious reduction take place.
Topic of my ms thesis was using uv/h202 in water for bacteria/organics
(think wastewater treatment).

Not sure if it would zap a biofilm - the free radicals may not hang around
long enough to do much.

Terry