Thomas Barr wrote:
> And here's a classic case of suggesting to go to lab grade stuff when food and ag grade works just fine. What do you think they use for soda dispensers in gas stations, eateries etc? Food grade means it needs to be tested for us to consume, there might be a tiny% of other, but non harmless gases mixed in. But would this be significant?
>
> Nope.

Umm, I think you missed the point. The point is to test whether pure CO2
will dissolve before it can fly around the tank and collect on plant
leaves. You can't test that without pure CO2.

You have a singular focus on insisting nothing is necessary except for
your way ... even before you are sure what the purpose is.

--
Jerry Baker