And here's a classic case of suggesting to go to lab grade stuff when food and ag grade works just fine. What do you think they use for soda dispensers in gas stations, eateries etc? Food grade means it needs to be tested for us to consume, there might be a tiny% of other, but non harmless gases mixed in. But would this be significant?

Nope.

The same issue was raised with KNO3, K2SO4 etc numerous time as well as CO2.
See the archives and other forums about this.
Does not matter and certainly not as far as we are concerned here.

You can blast the bubbles and watch them yourself hit the plants.
If it's(the food grade CO2) less pure than lab grade and this caused a significant dissolving issue, then that would be an issue. But then folks got much bigger issues and the practical application for the last decade plus suggest food grade for ferts and CO2 works just fine. But there's nothing to suggest this occurs.

Even if it's only 99% CO2, it's still much more concentrated and significant than 30ppm in water.

Regards,
Tom Barr