Re: [APD] Wicked man

Thomas Barr wrote:
> Recall, 100% CO2 vs the 0.038% in air.

I'm not convinced that bubbles that have persisted long enough to travel
around the tank contain any significant amount of CO2. CO2 is so highly
soluble that you can watch bubbles shrink as they rise. That putting it
in front of a spray bar suddenly allows the bubbles to last long enough
to travel around the tank and come to rest on the leaves of plants - and
stay there at that - doesn't seem intuitive to me. When I get this new
tank set up I will try finding a source of 100% laboratory grade CO2 to
test this theory.

--
Jerry Baker