Re: [APD] adding VINEGAR

acetic acid is also a reagent used to test no2, but it contains dyes as
well.
you can mix vinegar and baking soda to make co2.
over at apc we're dicussing how using the same principle as a acid
bioassay test you can make co2. pouring muriatic acid (hydrochloric) on
limestone makes it fizz, that fizz is co2. in fact they sell it as the
Zeomax co2 for aquariums mostly in germany. if you control the rate at
which they interact you can make a much longer lasting solution than DIY
yeast.