Re: [APD] adding VINEGAR

Sorry, Ajit, I looked at the APD archives and there are a few threads
where they tried baking soda
and vinegar for CO2 production. Doesn't seem a popular method and
keeping the seals from leaking
was mentioned as a problem. Sugar and yeast with perhaps a little baking
soda seems to be the way
to go for DIY. YMMV,

Bill