Re: [APD] CO2 revelations

Chris Hotte wrote:
> Now, I know this is likely a loaded question, by why are the atomic
> weights divided against each other in order to obtain a difference?
> Smells like exponential math to me.

Because you need to get a ratio to calculate how much of a compound you
need in order to have a specific amount of one constituent. If you had a
mixture of sugar and cinnamon that weighed 10 oz., and someone asked you
how much of this they would have to put on their toast in order to have
1 oz. of sugar you would have to do the same math. Does that help?

--
Jerry Baker