Re: [APD] Hurricane Help

On 9/21/05, Billionzz at aol_com <Billionzz at aol_com> wrote:

> I live in the Houston area about 1 1/2 blocks off the bay. If we get hit
> real hard I may not be concerned with my tanks and discus but I'm hoping
> it
> won't come to that.

 Sorry to hear how close you are to the bay. Having been through Camille and
having relatives that lost everything in Katrina I feel for you. If this
storm comes in close to you it is likely that everything will be gone -- 1
1/2 blocks was nothing to Camille or Katrina. I'm very sorry to say that,
but that's reality. My advice is to take everything with you that you can't
stand to lose, and follow the good advice you got for the cinderblocks. You
can pack out the fish in containers if you choose and are able.
 Best of luck to you Bill.
 Liz