Re: [APD] Profile Substrate

Hi Jerry,

I just set up two tanks with Turface and the grain size seems a bit smaller
that fluorite.  There are many smaller fines in there too that will probably
settle to the bottom of the substrate over time.   I don't think that the
grain size of Tuface is "too big" at all ...especially compared to fluorite.

As I said in an earlier post, it was dirtier than fluorite and even after
washing well left a haze in the water that has resolved in about a month of
water changes etc.  I put a fine filter pad in my canister to get some of it
out too.

So far....I am happy with the result.  I am using both the red and gray.

Terry