Re: [APD] rong with killie people?

I think the suggestions have been along the lines of what
has worked for others, which is to maintain good nutrieint
levels.  Along with that, it goes without saying, that one
should do clean up and water changes periodically. This
stuff really seems to grow only within a narrow set or sets
of conditions.

sh