Re: [APD] black substrate beads

Thank you Justin!  I sent an email to their customer service dept. to
see if there are any distributers who will sell in small quantities.
It does look like it might be a good aquarium gravel, except perhaps
with particle sizes a bit on the small side.  The dust shouldn't be a
problem,  flourite can be very dusty too.

Vaughn H.