Vaughn Hopkins wrote:
> In any case, if you would enjoy doing
> this, why does it matter if any of us, at this point, see any reason
> for your doing it?

It doesn't really matter. I apologize to the list for my part in
continuing this abomination of a thread. I am prone to getting sucked
into personal attacks though. I just popped in to make the observation
that watts per gallon can lead one astray and ask if perhaps we could
improve on the rule. I was not prepared to be called names and be
subject to derision for that. I expected more of the list.

--
Jerry Baker