thats how i started to really realize that aquatic plants arent as root
dependant. my firends tank was so root bound  i told him geez is there
even any substrate in there? it was hilarious. literally neck to neck
roots. i have bacopa that big right now the stuff must be a weed on a
list somewhere.
ian