Re: [APD] low light

Tom,
Thats it though, I have my co2 on one tank at 38 and 60 on the other. I
dose EI, and i'm sure i've got sufficient levels. So light is my
limiting factor at 3.5 WPG and 4 WPG, thats why I'm so interested. I
want to see where the limit is. with dosing, co2, and light how fast
exactly can i grow these little plants?
ian