Re: [APD] light and the w/gal rule

What do you mean by "reasonable?" If you're looking for a
bulb that will fit within a 2'-long space. Then knowing the
inches of length can make a diff in what you purchase. I'm
jsut wondering what the practical applicability is for for
the fine-tuning you're after. And if you have it, how might
it benefit others in the same way.

I am not knocking following curiosity down a long road;
done that myself many times. For example, I wanted to know
if a couple diff methods of assembling CO2 mixers would
work. Found out; ended up with an overload of CO2 mixers --
but what the heck. I found out what I wanted to know.

sh

--- Jerry Baker <jerry at bakerweb_biz> wrote:

> S. Hieber wrote:
> > Tell me again what this increased accuracy is going to
> > purchase.
>
> The ability to walk into any hardware store, electric
> supply, or visit
> one of these online and make a reasonable prediction as
> to what kind of
> light you will be getting.
>
> --
> Jerry Baker

Coming Soon in November, the winners and all the other beautiful entries in the 6th Annual International Aquascaping Contest. Every continent is represented -- except Antarctica. Maybe next year Antarctica, too ;-)

http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org