Re: [APD] light and the w/gal rule

>Does anyone know a good source of data that contains both PAR and lumen
>data, or even bulbs where the manufacturer publishes lumen data?

This is a good article with some bulbs and their PUR-efficiency:
http://www.aquabotanic.com/lightcompare.htm

It also show a better light-calculation method, somewhat complex though.

I've extended the list here:
http://www.defblog.se/permalink/1402.html

All I need is the spectral distribution, lumens and watt-rating. Philips,
Sylvania and Osram have this data on their sites. More exotic bulbs
can be more tricky to find the data but it usually is available if you
email them.

Regards,
Daniel Larsson