Re: [APD] light and the w/gal rule

Well, if you want to go whole hog, use Pearson's R to do a
partial regression on all the relevent factors, and don't
forget to take into account the spectral shift that occurs
with age and variations that occur coming off the
production line, etc. When you're all done, most folks will
find that they wpg still works well, is close at hand and
convenient, and works as anything else. It's not like there
is some critical value of light that has to be obtained or
else plants won't grow well.

sh