Re: [APD] Plants that apple snails won't eat...

my sister had that problem, she actually saw the thing eat a fiddler
crab that didnt move fast enough, perhaps it was getting weak.

but, it quickly became apparent that the floating plants were harder for
the thing to get to and generally survived and flourished.
-derek parr