[APD] Final / Ultimate ppm concentration of element in the aquarium tank water column for PMDD

Hi,

To all planted Gurus,

Wanted to find out the math?s behind the final concentration of an element once it added to the stock solution and the finally to the Aquarium Water Column.

Assume we have 5% Fe in Trace Mix and we add 20gms to 500ml Stock Solution then the ppm is 5%*20gms = 1gm = 1000mg in 500ml or 2000mg in 1000ml or 2000ppm. But what will be the final concentration when we add say 1ml of this stock solution to 100 Liters of Aquarium Water every day and by when will it reach a concentration of say .2ppm in water column?

Regards

Sujoy