Re: [APD] Goldfish and planted tanks

Small point of interest. A TDS meter is really jsut a
conductivity meter except that the dial, instead of being
calibrated in siemens is units based on a formula based on
the siemens.

You can use either to measure either. Just pick the formula
that seems most apt for your situation.  there's stuff on
this in the archives, such as:

http://fins.actwin.com/aquatic-plants/month.200502/msg00367.html

and wright Huntley's excellent posting:

http://fins.actwin.com/aquatic-plants/month.200502/msg00319.html

Have plants, have fun,
Scott H.

http://cgi.ebay.com/AQUA-SAFE-TDS-METER-FOR-REVERSE-OSMOSIS-SYSTEMS_W0QQitemZ4347093102QQcategoryZ20684QQcmdZViewItem

> Made by Milwaukee.

"Time has ticked a heaven around the stars"
but it is closing the window of the opportunity
to enter the AGA International Aquascaping Contest.

Today, September 15, is the last day to enter!
Entries must be FULLY completed before the deadline lapses.

Share the fun and show your work!

http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org