[APD] AGA Aquascaping Contest closes TODAY - $250 grand prize added!

Just a last quick note that there's less than a day before our 2005
aquascaping contest closes (I'll probably close the site when the kid
wakes me up tomorrow morning at 5:30 PDT).

Even if you've put it off & are now thinking "Hey, I can't POSSIBLY enter
this late"... YOU CAN ENTER THIS LATE!  You don't have to use the Post
Office! You could have an entry finished in an hour!

Take 2-5 photos of your aquarium with a digital camera.  If you like,
scribble a diagram of how you planted it on a piece of paper & take a
picture of it too.  Go to our website,
http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org and register.  Upload your photos to
your entry. Pay your entry fee with PayPal.  Print out the photo release,
sign it, take a picture of it, and e-mail it to us.

We're offering prizes this year, thanks to the work of Phil Edwards.
Each first place winner will receive something valued over $100.  Other
placings are rumored to have prizes as well.  And we just learned
yesterday that AH Supply will be donating $250 CASH for Best In Show.

What's more, we'll automatically send your entry to Aqua Design Amano for
their 2006 layout contest if you check a little box on your entry form.
I'm not sure if they still charge a $15 fee normally, but you'll save the
cost of preparing yet another mailing to Japan next spring.

Best of luck to all!

   - Erik
     contest organizer and still APD lurker

--