Re: [APD] More substrates - DIY

Terry Barber wrote:
> Oh and since I decided to use "Barr Method" EI on these tanks.....substrate
> should not be big issue to plant growth.

I was in the pool supply place yesterday looking at filter sand and they
had a fine sand made out of zeolite. Yup. Kitty litter, but fine
grained. Thought some people might be interested in that. If anyone
wants me to, I'll go get the name of it. It was at Leslie's Pool Supply
(a large chain here in Southern California).

--
Jerry Baker