Re: [APD] Mixing Flourite and Gravel

Thank you everyone for your suggestions.  A few months ago, I purchased 100
pounds of gravel on sale for my tank before considering having live plants.
I was having such a hard time deciding whether to try saltwater fish or not
that when I finally made up my mind, I thought buying the gravel would make
it more official as I was afraid I would change my mind again.  With that in
mind, I do not want all of that expense to go down the drain and that is why
I am using 50/50.  In addition, I will probably not be creating a fully
planted tank as I am not a gardener and don't think I have the patience to
do the appropriate maintenance it takes to keep it up.  However, as usual, I
might change my mind as time goes by.