Re: [APD] wordwrapping

I paid extra and got a carriage on my keyboard - it's got a silver lever and
everything... :-)

Cheers,

Bob

>Btw, like other recently mentioned nouns having nothing to do with plants,
"carraige return" might sound like an odd term for moving a typing cursor
from an end of a line  back to the start. Typewriters had carraiges that one
returned to the start position by shoving it over with a lever -- later,
electric typewriters saved untold well-chewed calories by shoving the
carraige for the typist.<