Re: [APD] Silicone that really sticks

Yes, the windshield is diff. The laminated material is
required for the sindwhields but not the side windows,
where less expensive glass is used. Heat treated but not
laminated. Iirc, my dad's '55 Buick had laminated glass all
the way around. But they don't build tanks like that any
more -- jsut vehicles that *look* like tanks ;-)

sh