Re: [APD] tempered glass

I found the same thing to be true in pricing the acrylic for an acrylic
tank.  And, when you look at the availability of good used tanks at
half the price or less of a new tank, you could rationally only make
your own if you really enjoy doing so, or have such unusual
requirements that you have no choice.  Compared to the price we pay for
gravel, which involves very cheap materials and very little
manufacturing activity, tanks are a tremendous bargain.