Re: [APD] Fe and red plants

Thomas Barr wrote:
> So have you seen Fe deificency in a red plant before?

You seem to be implying that iron cannot be deficient in a red plant. I
can't think of any other reason that you would be so focused on making
the point about red plants specifically. I didn't mention a particular
iron level with respect to red or green plants, nor did the poster. Is
there some special reason you brought that up? I can't figure it out.

My only suggestion was that if his plants were turning color that iron
might be something worth checking. You seem to be saying that this is
bad advice. What am I missing?

--
Jerry Baker