Re: [APD] Silicone that really sticks

Automobile windshield glass can't be tempered.  Imagine the effect of
driving along at 70 mph and a small stone hits the windshield!  Instant
blindness!  Windshields are just laminated with a thin plastic layer in
between two ordinary pieces of glass to hold the pieces in place if it
breaks.  And, the breaks are all into large pieces, not the tiny pieces
that tempering causes.
Vaughn H.