Re: [APD] Copper

of course there's nothing wrong with your decision..  i was just making
a joke.   but to answer your question; in both instances I'd choose the
one that tasted better.
peace,
-derek parr

--
    derek parr                          http://www.derekparr.com
    101-B eastwood lake road                artist at derekparr_com