Re: [APD] wordwrapping

That's the repetition symbol! It means, don't read this
line if you have been keeping up on your mail and don't
like repetition.

Incidentally, it also indicates a line break and a word
wrap (or what the ol' timey folks that used typewriters
call line feed and carraige return).

sh

--- REDRAGON40 at aol_com wrote:

> Carol the technoklutz here.  I have no idea what
> wordwrapping is, or  line
> breaks. The only problem I have reading posts is the
> seemingly endless
> repetition of messages with the little

Have you uploaded your photos?
Sent in the Photo Release Form?
Don't wait too long for that perfect picture-taking moment; the
September 15 deadline for entries to the AGA Inernational
Aquascaping Contest is fast approaching.

Share the fun and show your work!

http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org