Re: [APD] DIY jobs

Very nice stuff, but expensive. I have though many times in building one.
The main obstacle I find is the heat interchange device. I can?t image an
easy an efficient method: perhaps cooling refrigeration fluid and passing
this through a glass serpentine with the tank water. I also saw drop in
equipment. I have neither info nor idea.

Mariano