Re: [APD] Canopy Cooling

I agree. you get what you pay for... look for deals, the antecs i bought
were 120mm, big fan but it cools like crazy and is still relatively
quiet. depends on your needs, how hot are your lights getting?

as to resonance... again i would DIY this at home depot look for door
mounting rubber strips should work fine....
ian flores