Re: [APD] Canopy Cooling

Jerry,

         You can pull out a 12V DC fan from a discarded computer
power supply and use it with a wall-wart set to 6V, that way it will
be quiet. Instead of a wall-wart use a cell phone charger. Its power
efficient and here in India I can find one for 3 U$. They supply 8V
and that's enough to run a fan of 12V quietly.. You get 12V fans of
various sizes. In my own PC, I use a 12V fan connected to 5V line
and its quiet and provides enough circulation for my hard disks.

Raj